Saturday Kid's Day on AO-51

Don't forget the Kid's Day Event coming up Saturday.

73 KE4AZN

AO-51 Kid's Day, rescheduled for Saturday, February 5th. Approximate time
from 1415utc 5 Feb to 0300utc 6 Feb.

Amsat-NA will sponsor Kidís Day on AO-51. We ask that all amateur radio
stations give this short time window to promote satellite operations with
kids. If not actually showing a kid how to make contacts via AO-51, then
providing a station to contact, or stepping aside to allow others to make
contacts with the kids. During the event please limit contacts to stations
that are operating with kids at the microphone. This should allow the kids
to have a nice QSO and pass some information. Kids can tell their name,
age, who is helping them operate on AO-51, where they live, and other
information about themselves.

AO-51 will be configured in the following mode during the event. Please
note the change in the uplink frequency for the event.

Uplink: 145.880 mhz FM voice, 67hz tone
Downlink: 435.300 mhz FM voice

This will be a good opportunity for Amsat to show off our Educational
side. And who knows, maybe one or more of the kids will be helping Amsat
in the future.