Idea, kepler data in the future for ham-sats

Hi AMSATs,

Just an idea about the kepler problem.
As it will only be available via internet, via Space-Track, and only when
you are registered (and propably pay a lot) there seems to be no problem for
ham world...

Although the problem is that you are not allowed to distribute the kepler
data. I just don't know how they want to check this, but when it is not
allowed to distribute their 2line-keplers, then we can still distribut it in
AMSAT-Kepler-format on amateur packet networks, as it is not their format...
When it is only for the amateur satellites there must be no national
security problem for the US at all.

Is there no other organisation that can distribute the keplers of our
ham-sats ?
We can not do it our-selves ??

73
William