Humor

I snipped just this one entry listed among winners of the contest listed
below.  I thought this crowd might appreciate the humor.

The Washington Post's Style Invitational once again asked readers to take
any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing
one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's winners.

Dopeler effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they
come at you rapidly.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
AMSAT 29705