Re: Question on Yaesu 847

James Cizek wrote:

>   I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Yaesu FT847 still
>  has the restriction of locking out the freq control (and most other
>  functions) while in CAT control mode?  I have always hated not being
>  able to "tweak" the freq with the knob on the 736 while it was
>  under computer tuning.  Thanks !!
>
>  James   KI0KN

I've been using SatPC32 with a Yaesu FT-847... it doesn't lock out any
functions on the radio at all. We can use both the main frequency dial
and the Sub-VFO tuning knob, and the adjustments will show both on the
radio and in the program itself (assuming the program has the VFO option
enabled). Hope that helps...

73
Stuart VE3SWF