Re: RE: AO-51 QRP mode

Hi Jamie,

Glad to hear you gave it a go!  I had a ball, making contacts from the warm, cozy shack running 5 watts into a discone antenna at 20'!  Indeed it was fun.  I was impressed by the fellow running 50 mW and sounding so great (I forget the call...)

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php

For AO-51, I always check the link above to verify the uplink freq., downlink freq, packet baud, and PL tone requirements---it was using 145.880 on uplink last night!!

2 Feb

QRP Experimenters Wednesday, note uplink frequency, NO PL Tone

Please follow the QRP requirements listed below

FM Repeater, V/U

Uplink: 145.880 mhz FM, NO PL Tone required

Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

73 and hope to catch you a bird soon,

Mark N8MH

> From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>

> Date: 2005/02/02 Wed AM 11:57:12 EST

> To: "'amsat-bb'" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

> Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AO-51 QRP mode

//> in Indiana. Everybody got some contacts. I, however, could not get into the