AO-51 experimenters Wednesday 1 QSO 10 min.

Hi! I'm Andy from Vienna.

Today 925z heared 2 Stations on AO-51 talking about !10 minutes! Especially
PE1RME was repeating his callsign serveral times in SSV (slow scan Voice ;-)

Sorry but if the other station is asking for the QTH Locator I do not need
to repeat my callsign hundred of times in such a slow speed that I need 15
seconds for telling my callsign.

I haven't found any e-mail adress of PE1RME on the net so I would have
written that directly to him. So if someone talks to him, please tell him
about his working practice. Maybe he is a beginner and has to learn, so
telling him what he is doing wrong would be a good way for him to get more
practice.

CU on the birds
73s de Andy, oe1dmb

--