Re: AO-51 QRP mode

From: "Aruni"
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:56 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-51 QRP mode

> Had lots of fun working AO-51 tonight at 03:58 UTC on QRP mode.

Heard you loud and clear, Aruni. You were doing a great job! How long have
you been working the sats?

I managed to make a few contacts tonight, despite a desense problem. I have
the 'Mode J  filter' installed but for some reason I had a problem tonight..

Also had my microcassette recorder die on the 217z pass so please send an
email if I worked you (k0kn at amsat dot org)..  I depended on the tape for
logging and Murphy got me!

On the 354z pass worked:

K04MA
K6YK
W6ZQ
KC8ZFN

Thanks to all for the QSOs. I had a lot of fun tonight! I heard some of the
most courteous operators, and didn't hear folks stepping all over each
other. What a pleasure!

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN