Re: ao-51 tonight

I think I'm going to try to work the pass with my Arrow and the "EL"
position on My Kenwood TH-D7A.  That's appox. 50 mw.  I've done it
many times on SO-50 and occasionally on AO-27 and 51 in normal mode.
It's difficult to work any terrestrial repeater more than a mile away
with that power level.  See you all tonight.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF EN51xv