ao-51 tonight

Hi to all on the list..

I'm looking forward to the AO-51 QRP mode tonight. It will be fun working
AO-51 without the (expletive) PL tone! hi hi

I'll be using my HTs and XE1MEX Arrow antenna A.K.A " the $80 FM bird
groundstation ".

It might be fun to know if anyone has a less expensive setup than this.
Uplink rig is a Radio Shack HTX-202 and downlink rig a HTX-404. Bought the
HTs on Ebay for $40 apiece, made the antenna from scrap aluminum tubing. Who
says that building a groundstation is expensive? :-)

Just 12 more grids until VUCC, and I'll be trying to collect some new ones
tonight!

Looks like two passes are workable for me, the best starting at 354z.

73, all the best and GL tonight!

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas