Re: [sarex] ISS/PCsat (No PCsat ops after dark PLEASE)

>>> Patrick Green <pagreen@gmail.com> 2/1/05 12:52:41 AM >>>
>By the looks of the pattern, we get NO-44 twice a year.  Any reason
>why the full sun period of June 20th won't return PCSAT to full
>service?

Yes, sun is in northern hemisphere and so we aren't getting any sun
on the +Z panel which is our best pannel.  +Z points to the north
pole meaning it is down.  For the last 2 years we have never seen
her recover in the summer full sun periods...

Bob

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.