Re: Question

>>> "GARY Jones" <kb0ofd@earthlink.net> 1/31/05 7:29:38 PM >>>
[PCsat is beaconing:]  >300900z OPS Normal 2m rate. Enjoying full SUN.
>The normal digi rate is 2 minutes, right or wrong?
>If this is correct and we followed the instruction, would it
>prolong NO-44 life?  Or am I out in left field?

That refers to your APRS position packet.
You ar welcome to type a message line if you see someone
you want to send a message to.  What we dont want
to see is someone sending that same line multiple times
at a high rate (jamming the uplink) or seeing it digipeated
more than twice or so (by then the recepient should have
seen it.)...

PCsat is for live packet QSO's, enjoy...

Bob

73's
Gary D Jones KB0OFD EM36kq
Packet Address:
KB0OFD@KB0OFD.#SWMO.MO.USA.NA
AMSAT#32418
ARCO / TLARC / CCARES
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!