remote acces via router

I want to control via internet another PC from a remote location. The
remote PC is connected also to internet via a linksys router.

Through netmeeting. how i should configure the router to let me go in
and acces it remotly? There will be a human interface at the router
level who can physicaly acces it.

I try to play with udp and tcp port but no succes! but i know there
is a setting where i should terminate an ip address setting in the
router configuration menu with a 0 or 100 but i cannot remember where
anymore.

Thank's

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE