Re: Monitor noise and 12 & 10m...

> I swap out to flat panel and the noise went away.
>
> I solved the problem here in going to a lower screen resolution.

I tracked my problem down to a very 'noisy' power supply.  I replaced my cases' stock power supply with one from PC Power and Cooling.  It is filtered like crazy!  No computer noise anywhere - including 160m where it was horrible.

I just built another PC for Xmas (Athlon 64) with a PC Power and Cooling 510w Deluxe and again - perfectly quiet!

Highly recommended.  PS: am not in ANY WAY related to this company.  They are just awesome at what they do.

David, NA2AA