SO-50

Howdy From Bill K7MT Helena, Montana.

I have been noticing that SO-50 signal is down a bit over the last couple of
months. It is also taking some deep fades no matter which polorization I
use. Finally, it occassionally takes a 3 - 4 KC jump in frequency during the
pass. The jump is normally up 3 - 4 kcs (EX would be 145.800 to 145.804).

I don't know who the controller for SO-50 is but if someone who knows could
pass this information on to them it would be appreciated.

Cheers  Bill K7MT AMSAT 24740