Confirmation of Kenwood Software Update for TS2K TONE Function

I downloaded the new software patch and installed it per the instructions (nice help file included, complete with a picture showing you where the flash switch is located on the bottom of the rig).  It took about 15 minutes, start to finish, then I took it out for a test drive (literally) and worked VK5ZAI on AO-51 from my car.  The patch works flawlessly.

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur.html

As with previous updates, the rig's memories can be saved with MCP-2000, but the SATL memories are lost on the reset and must be re-entered (I guess it was time I got rid of SO-35, AO-10, and AO-40 anyway).

73,
Jerry, VK8OE