145.920 very bad over Europe

Hi all,
I have tried to listen to FO-29 on the downlink frequency corresponding
to an uplink frequency of 145.920 MHz to see what the problem is
with AO-51.
That is really an experience. There are all sorts of noise. Some of
it sounds like white noise - other transmitters transmit tones - but
what they have in common is that they are very strong. None of the
ones I heard were voice modulated.
The downlink signal from FO-29 from those transmitters this evening was 59
:-(
It is very difficult to find out where the transmitters are. Some of
them are in the usual problem area in Saudi Arabia or other states
in the Gulf area - and perhaps others in Russia.
What is all boils down to is that the uplink to AO-51 should be moved
away from 145.920 MHz. It is more or less unusable unless you have
a high power station and large antennas. That is at least on passes to
the East and South of me here in Copenhagen.
In February we will have a chance to see what happens, when the uplink is
on 145.880 MHz. May be that is better.
Have a nice weekend
73 OZ1MY
Ib