RE: Monitor noise and 12 & 10m...

Freeman,

My response got bounced by your ISP, so I'll post here.

I had a similar problem with a 19 inch Viewsonic, and before that a 17
inch Dell Trinitron. What was interesting is that different levels of
interference resulted from different predominant colors being displayed.
I now have a Princeton 19 inch flat panel from Costco, with a resulting
95% reduction in interference. It's just a crappy monitor resolution and
speaker (built in) wise.

André Venter, N1AJV