Monitor noise and 12 & 10m...

I am experiencing RF noise on 24Mhz and 28Mhz with three different CRT
(tube) style monitors I am using.  If I want to work AO-7 mode A, listen
to RS-15, or chase contacts in 10m I have to turn my monitors off to do
it.

The noise is so bad, I have been tempted to build a RF cage for my
monitors.  So far, I haven't had any real problem with RF from the four
computers in my shack.

I'm curious if I switch to flat panel LCD monitors if this will improve
my RF noise problem.  Could anyone give me some direct experience on
this topic?  If flat panel LCD monitors work, I would be very interested
in make and model - there's always the tax return :)

-Freeman, N5FPP