Re: RFI problem

You can also get conductive spray paint in a spray can. I've used it in
the past to spray the inside of plastic enclosures to shield them. It
use to work great on early TRS 80 computers that had plastic cases.
Cleaned the TV interference right up.

I'm guessing a can of conductive paint and a shielded input cable to the
speakers might make the difference.

Brian
KC8ZBC