Re: Kenwood TS-2000 firmware update for PL tone issue

Folks, I just had an 'battle' with the ts-2000 firmware update. It seems, it
is quite sensitive to the locale you have configured in you windows system.

When first tried, it refused to detect my transceiver, with the message: No
TS-2000 detected. After nearly two hours, I finally got it running by
reconfiguring my windows xp to be located in the United States, even though I
had configured the locale to be Europe/Luxembourg.

Maybe this will help someone who will run into an similar problem....

73, Luc