Re: RFI problem

I'm using a set of Klipsch speakers (4 speakers plus sub-woofer) here,
and don't have any problems unless I'm running 100w in to a poor
antenna.  I have never heard any interaction at the 20-40w I use for
satellites.

The Klipsch speakers are not cheap.  Mine are the THX certified ones and
run $199 new.  If you neighbor is audio or gaming buff he may go for
this option.

-Freeman