RFI problem

Hello All,
  My next-door neighbor is experiencing RFI on his PCís speakers when I
transmit on the 2 meter uplink (mode V) of any of the satellites. Iíve tried
ferrite core chokes on all connecting leads but the problem still exists. It
appears that the unshielded audio amplifier is picking up the RF directly.
  My question to the group is does anyone know of an amplified computer
speaker system that is RFI shielded that I can recommend to this guy?
Steve .. AI7W
LM #2270