Re: International Space Station mode (fwd)

I make unproto APRS QSO's on ISS all the time to one of the few LIVE
stations in the foot print.  We can send each other 2 lines each and
then wait 92 minutes for the next pass to continue.  Wish there
weren't so many automated station on there.  I like NO-44 currently
because most of the stations are live and when I say hi, I get a hi
back.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.