Re: International Space Station mode (fwd)

I agree !
I live in a very rural area and if I don't make it via satellite
my location will  NEVER  make it onto the find-u  APRS  map.

I feel a BBS would be out of the question. There would be too
many trying to access it at the same time on just one channel.
It's like those I see trying to have a unproto QSO on the ISS,
just ain't going to happen.

I for one miss AO-40 big time !