Re: International Space Station mode (fwd)

Well put, Drew.
As always, the biggest bang for your buck is on *your*
receiving equipment. Optimize that first, and enjoy
the sats. I made _all_ the usual beginners mistakes
even though I read everything I could, and wound up
spending most of my effort on the receive side. Even
though I'm not on the birds much, I can receive quite
well, and enjoy listening.
Jim  KQ6EA