Re: Wet Trees?

Emily,

I asked a similar question a while back about AO-40's S-mode downlink. The
answer I got was that most satellite communications text books state that
attenuation at 2.4Ghz was about 3db per meter of foliage. Assuming that
foliage attenuation varies with the square of the frequency, there should be
much less atennuation at 435mHz than 3db per meter.

I'm sure Dominico ( I8CVS) would have the answer to this one.

73, Tony KT2Q