RE: Kenwood TS-2000 firmware update for PL tone issue

I emailed them (got the email today, getting same error as you).

I just received a second email that says:

"Dear Kenwood Customer:

This uploaded information will be available VERY soon on this web site
for downloading for your Kenwood TS-2000.

(European 40m band expansion and Satellite mode tone encoding)"

So, I guess we keep checking :)

73,

Mark N8MH

At 05:57 PM 1/27/2005 -0500, A.J. Farmer \(AJ3U\) wrote:
> Hmm..  The link is forbidden...  Error 403  Is this a public release?
>
>73!
>
>A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
>http://www.aj3u.com

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]