From: fish7days <fish7days@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Jan 26, 2005 7:47 AM
To: AMSAT <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] PDA Software Question

HI all,

May I please have your recommendations on tracking software for my Sony
Clie (Palm OS) for a minimal setup using an Arrow and an HT. I can run
and print pass predictions beforehand, so no real need for that feature.
Mainly looking for a graphical location map, az-el, Doppler, AOS, LOS
and range. Off list would be fine.

Thanks much.
André Venter, N1AJV