R: R: Experimenters VS users "equilibrium point"

Hi Luc

10450 MHz is correct for the X band downlink on P3-E but 10480 MHz
as mentioned by VE2DWE is a wrong frequency band.

As far I know only the S band receiver 2450 MHz will work with the X band
transponder for the P5-E MARS probe using a 2 MHz  BW for the ranging
experiment.

When in linear mode the X band transponder will use only a BW of 50 KHz
but the AMSAT-DL frequency Table do not mention any Uplink in to the L band
to be used for the X band Downlink when in linear mode.

In this case my actual 10450 to 10452 MHz downconverter should be OK
and I have only to modify my uplink from the actual 2400 - 2402 MHz in
to the new 2447 or 2450 MHz frequency band but as far I know the final
frequency choise for the pair has been not yet decided.

In addition the 70 cm uplink will be used for both,the 2 m Downlink and the
13 cm Downlink but only one Downlink will be available at a time,not both
togheter.

It is also planned to use the 23 cm Uplink for the 13 cm Downlink

Best 73" de

i8CVS Domenico