New Satellite

Hi All,
 I just read an article about the University Nanosat-3 competition. U. T. at
Austin won first prize and will have their satellite, FASTRAC, launched
sometime in the future. It was nice to see that it will have amateur radio on
board. Taylor University in Fort Wayne, Ind. came in second. Some of the
students involved gave a presentation at the Fort Wayne Hamfest last November
and I believe they have some amateur gear on board as well. But they are not
assured of a launch as of this time. Michigan Tech. University came 3rd. I
wasn't able to determine if they have any amateur capabilities. Does anyone
know if it does?
 Here are some web sites to check out:

http://fastrac.ae.utexas.edu/our_project/overview.php
http://www.taylor.edu/community/news/satellite_01-10-05.htm