Re: Comparing rigs TS-2000 vs FT-897D --> IC-820H

Hi Jerry,

Can you elaborate on the firmware upgrade that fixes the PL tone/satellite mode issue?  This is the first reference to a "fix" that I've heard of (although many have asked Kenwood about it via email, including me!).

I wasn't aware of any new firmware releases.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 08:17 PM 1/23/2005 -0500, K5OE@aol.com wrote:
>Art, Emily, Keith, et al,
>//From what I hear, Kenwood is (or has) addressed the TONE issue for AO-51 use (firmware upgrade, a nice feature of the rig), but they have nevered offered anything but silence on the 436.800 birdie issue.  I//
>73,
>Jerry, VK8OE

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]