L Band

Does anyone have a good source for L Band gear?  I'm doing some planning for
the spring thaw and would like to find something for use on AO-51 L band.  I
don't have a TS-2000 or IC-910 to put a module in.  It used to be there were
several L band FM mobile rigs and hand helds, but they seem as scarce as
hen's teeth now.  I'd just as soon avoid tranverters right now, because I
would have to buy another radio to drive it anyway.  Is anyone making a
plain old 1.2 Ghz FM rig anymore?

Thanks and 73,
Joe

kk0sd