Re: Comparing rigs TS-2000 vs FT-897D

Hi John,

There is probably nothing intrinsically wrong with the 820 as a radio, but
if you read the QST review of it, and then read the review of the 821, you
get the feeling that the satellite functionality on the 820 was somewhat
flawed and that they made many changes on the 821 to compensate for
it.  The one thing that my (old) fingers would object would be the
requirement of having to press and hold a button to adjust main/sub band
tuning.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm