Re: WISP GSC Question

Hi Don,

Generally this error means that the name of the satellite in the keps and
the name of the satellite in the Setup Satellites don't agree or GSC can't
find the sat in the database.
Another common problem is that the WiSP database will only hold 50
satellites.  It takes the first 50 it finds in the keps over time.  Chances
are it is full and doesn't see AO-51.  You can manually edit one the sats
you don't need to be AO-51 or the method I use.

Method 2
There is a file in the WiSP directory called wisp.kep.    Delete this file
(move it to another directory).

Move a new set of keps to WiSP directory(or anywhere)
Edit this file so that there are less than 50 sats in it [edit out the old
and weather sats].
Then start GSC (you will get a few errors for the sats you have setup, say
OK)
Then under top nav   Database
Select Update Satellite Database
use the short list sat file you created