RE: Ft-847 w AO-7

Has anyone used the 847 with AO-7 when in 10m mode?

Les,

     I have used the FT-847 in mode A (two meters up / ten meters down).  I
did it when the RS birds were still available.  It works just fine in this
mode.  You asked about the FT-847 vs IC-910.  They are hard to compare as
their features are quite different.  I have always enjoyed the added bonus
of HF and 6 meters offered by the 847.  I believe it outweighs the option of
being able to add the fairly expensive 1.2 GHz module to the IC-910, but
that is just my opinion.  You hear lots of both radios on the birds!

73,
Joe
kk0sd