Re: [OFF-SIG] Sat Tracker

I can recomend the LVB tracker designed by Howard Long. Kits available from
AMSAT-UK.
Nice and simple, so construction is a piece if cake. I have managed to get
one built, programmed and tracking in just over two hours (OK, I have built
a few !).
Supports Yaesu GS232 command set, via the RS232 (or use a cheap USB to RS232
interface lead).
If you want to look flash, there is an optional LCD panel, displaying
current and target coords.

http://www.uk.amsat.org/shop/Hardware/lvb_tracker_kits.php

Jules
G0NZO