Re: Re: [OFF-SIG] Sat Tracker

Manfred continues to support the FODTrack (he answers his email!).  Back
when I wrote the magazine article it was possible to build one with all new
parts (including the enclosure) for under $50.00.  I don't think it would be
much more now.  W4JBB has posted my original parts list which included
Digi-Key part numbers on the web at:

http://webpages.charter.net/w4jbb/FODTrackPartsList.txt

73,
Joe