Re: Re: [fieldops] Instant Track on Windows XP?

I run Instant Tracker on an ancient 486 with no windows whatever period.
 Just plain old DOS 6.22.  It works great.  I use it like a 24/7
screensaver--it's on all the time.  I took away the mouse so the Grade
10's can't play any games on that machine and they're forced to poke
away at the keyboard commands to see all the different sats that pass
over here all the time.  My latest toy is a Sirius receiver for
Sirius-1, -2, and -3 which we can also see on Instant Tracker.

...Orin