Is the Yaesu G-800SDX compatible with Labjack/PiggyBack?

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me if the Yaesu G-800SDX rotor is compatible with the Labjack+PiggBack for azimuth?

I asked Michael at Nova and this is his reply:
"I think it will, but I'm not 100% sure.  If the G-800SDX control box includes transistor drivers for the relays (similar to the Yaesu G5500), then the LabJack+PiggyBack should work OK."

I am still in the dark, as I do not have a schematic of either rotor.
Your research and help would be greatly appreciated!
Please reply off-list to DU7LA@Amsat.org
TNX AGN!!
Peter DU7LA / KD6QV
Amsat NA #31833