IC910H, TNC, PacSat

Hi all,

I have a IC910H connected via the main packet port to a TNC2H from Symek.
All is working fine with a local cluster node at 9600 bps in KISS mode.
Now I'm trying to access to AO-51 BBS and I'm a bit confused....
Switching the radio to SAT mode, the TNC keys the radio on sub band and this
is ok, but the RX sig is not sent to the TNC (no DCD activity!).
It's also impossible to use the SPLIT mode like on TS2000 to split RX and TX in
two sep. bands... with 910H SPLIT only works on the same band.

Any help will be very usefull...!

Best '73 de Piero IZ1ERR