Fw: KG4SB info

Some fresh info....

73, Drew KO4MA

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Steve <va3sf>
Sent: Jan 18, 2005 11:48 AM
To: ko4ma@amsat.org
Cc: Don Agro
Subject: KG4SB

Drew/Don
I just worked Jose KG4SB on 14.198.1. I asked him about the satellite operation and he said that he has to travel about 25 minutes to get to a location where he can work the satellite. He told me that he would try to get on for the morning or afternoon passes of AO51 and possibly SO51.
Can somebody post this info to the Amsat BB please.

Steve
 VA3SF