Station Antennas

Changes to my living arrangements are causing me to take down and sell my
whole satellite station, starting with the antennas:
M2:    2M-22CP  (2m)
        436-CP30   (70cm)
Teksharp 1.2m mesh dish set up for 2.4GHz receive & 1.2GHx transmit
AIDC-3731-AA Converter
SSB: SP7000 & SP23 preamplifiers (70cm & 23 cm)
Complete Elevation boom assembly and jackscrew drive
Weather proof equipment box with
13.8VDC, 9A power supply
LOTS of coaxial cable including 7/8" hard-line cables
Digital readout antenna controller
Many other items

All of this station has been well illustrated in the ARRL Handbook of recent
years. Anyone within driving distance of Central Florida is invited to see
this equipment and barter with me.

Dick Jansson, WD4FAB