Re: Blocking of AO-51

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 08:42:15PM +0100, OZ1MY wrote:
> I do not hope it is a problem with AO-51 - and do not think so.
> Did anybody else see the same problem ?

I had the same "problem" last december, just few days before christmas. As I've
never worked AO-51 I thought it was a problem somewhere in my setup, but I couldn't
uplink on the sat with 25W into a 4 element arrow-like antenna, the same setup
works nicely on SO-50 with 5W (and on many other LEOs).

73

Francesco	IZ5DWF