Interference problem RX/TX

Hello Everyone.

Im having a problem here with TX interference in my RX when working
satellite.

My setup is ICOM910H with 9elem yagi for 2m and 16elem yagi for 70cm.
Using SSB SP2000 preamps on both antennas.
My problem is the TX makes alot of noice in my RX, when working over 4-5Watt
output.
Both ways, 2m up / 70cm down and 70cm up / 2m down.
Only AO7 is working fine with more than 4-5watt output, its another up/down
config that dont add up with the harmonic freq.

So, im looking for options, so i can run more output power, 4-5watt is not
alot, when you dont have elevation rotors. Moving the antennas more apart is
not an option, nor is disconnection the preamps, then i cant hear very good.
So what am i looking at, filters?

I cant be the only one with this problem, so maybe some you have some
answers?

Thanks

Regards
Brian OZ1SKY