Blocking of AO-51

Hi all,
I do not know if I am the only one to notish that
AO-51 has its uplink blocked for a large part of the
orbit over Europe.
In the morning today ( Saturday, January 15th) it was next to impossible
to access the AO-51 repeater. On two orbits with AOS at 0930 UTC and
1110 UTC here from Copenhagen, I had to use about 50 W to a 2x9 element
2 meter antenna to open AO-51 :-(
Later in the pass with AOS at 1110 UTC it was possible to open the
satellite with the ususal 5 W.
Both passes had AOS to the North of me.
I do not hope it is a problem with AO-51 - and do not think so.
Did anybody else see the same problem ?
73 OZ1MY
Ib