Re: ARISS school contact tomorrow

>We plan on feeding to audio into the AMSAT conference room, node 101 377

What system is this? A 6 digit node number doesn't fit IRLP, Echolink
doesn't use node numbers, nor does IRC????

LtCol Keith E Brandt, MD, MPH         || Goodbye cruel world that was my home-
USAF-NASA Aeromedical Liaison Officer ||  there's cleaner space out here to
roam
Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas  || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                      ||  sit back, relax, and count the stars