Re: AO-51/WISP/Kenwood 2000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Don Carlson wrote:

 >MY system is working quite well with the following exception:
 >
 >About halfway through the pass, the STA & CON lights remain on and from
 >that point on nothing is copied. The system is apparently locked up.
 >Need some guidance please!
Hi Don,

I also use the TS2k internet TNC. I don't use WISP but PB/PB under Linux.
I have the same problem....
What about the full duplex operations ?
I have set-up SOFTDCD to ON, but it works only in a very random way....
I'll try now with an external TNC, I don't like a lot the Tasco modem from
Kenwood...

Someone on the list with the same problems ?

'73 de Piero IZ1ERR