RE: (Fwd) TLE Availability Update #9

Marc and other listers...

As of this morning's test, I can now download the TLE's
using Netscape, I.E and Lynx !!  Whatever the problem was,
it is now fixed :-D)

However, I didn't know that there was a version of Lynx
available for Win XP. So I downloaded and installed it. I
accessed the Space-Track web site and downloaded the
Amateur 2- and 3- line TLE's with no problems...:-)    !!!!

Thanks to all the listers suggestions, Marc and the Space-
Track Sys. Admin....

Dave KK7SS

BTW I had made no changes to any of my browsers
between the last unsuccessful attempt and this successful
download.   Go Figure :-)