Diverse digital group on AO-51 pass

There were a number of people across the eastern US and Ontario accessing
the AO-51 BB on the 0247Z pass.  I missed a few calls at the beginning
before I started recording users that got into the satellite BB, when I
noticed how busy it was.
I know there were many more that were just listening.

This is an excellent opportunity to get your 9600 bps system working while
AO-51 is in this high power digital mode.

      AO-51 digital pass  0247Z 1/12/2005

      KE4AZN Mike Enterprise AL
      WA4SXM Gould Knoxville TN
      N5ZNL Rick Jackson MS