Re: (Fwd) TLE Availability Update #9

I've been trying to download them ever since they came
on-;ine... with no luck !!
I always get "referrer" problems.
I'm not blocking referrers, cookies, or the protocol.
I'm not the only one that's having this problem.  :-)

Is AMSAT going to continue to provide this service??
My last download was from the ARRL.

Dave KK7SS